Do you need a cookie tray? I can put together a small tray of a dozen cookies or a large one of dozens.
Eggnog – Eggnog cookies are one of our favorite Christmas treats. A soft cookie with Eggnog icing for a double dose of nog.
Sugar Cookies – Rolled dough cut into a variety of holiday shapes. Ready for you to decorate, or iced with simple decoration in the bakery. Great for holidays, baby showers
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies – #1 favorite
- Lemon Sugars – #2 favorite (soft; contains lemon juice and zest)
- Sparkled Ice (iced sugar cookie with sugar sparkles)
- Campfire (Graham based cookie with chocolate and marshmallows)
- Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Fudge – Yes, this cookie really does taste like the peanut butter fudge Mum and Nana made.
Maple Chocolate Chip – Made with maple syrup from Chandler’s Sugar Shack in Kossuth. The cookie is sweet, soft in the center, crispy on the edges, and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Molasses Spice – Soft and chewy with a crispy edge.
Pumpkin – A soft pumpkin cookie that may be iced.