Cookies are in packages of six. Single cookies are often available on the bench. A few staples are almost always available but the rest change weekly. Watch Tressa & Trudy on Facebook for the varieties offered each week. Individual special orders for less than four packages (two dozen cookies) are no longer available. A small batch of cookies fills four packages. If I take orders for five different cookies it leaves me with 15 packages that might or might not sell. I have to control food and financial losses.
Trays for special occasions, events, meetings, or just because we should celebrate the small things like a tray of cookies. Minimum two dozen cookies.
Some of the cookies baked at Tressa & Trudy Bakery.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies – #1 favorite
- Lemon Sugars – #2 favorite (soft; contains lemon juice and zest)
- Sparkled Ice (iced sugar cookie with sugar sparkles)
- Campfire (Graham based cookie with chocolate and marshmallows)
- Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- Pumpkin, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
- Molasses Spice
- Maple Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Fudge – Yes, this cookie really does taste like the peanut butter fudge Mum and Nana made.
Maple Chocolate Chip – Made with maple syrup from Chandler’s Sugar Shack in Kossuth. The cookie is sweet, soft in the center, crispy on the edges, and will satisfy your sweet tooth.